Sewing can be quite an extensive task to handle. Those who sew on an average basis can maneuver their sewing machine with ease. Those of us who are not as skilled love no-sew ideas. Here is an awesome Christmas tutorial I came up with for my daughter to bake with me during the holidays. It was so extremely easy and inexpensive to make, I just had to share with all of you.
What you need:
* Glue Sticks (clear)
* Hot Glue Gun
* Apron (Micheal's has them all sizes)
* 3 Large Super Fuzzy Wire Pipe Cleaners (Thick White)
* 1 Regular Fuzzy White Pipe Cleaner
Total time to create: 20 minutes (including heating of glue gun)
1. Turn your hot glue on and allow to melt glue.
2. Take 2 of the large wire pipe cleaners and bend them separately in a flat swirl to where they make a full fuzzy dot.
3. Pre layout your dots where you would like them to go, along with the pocket trim line pipe cleaner.
4. Then carefully place hot glue all on the back side of the swirls and place them in their desired locations. Slowly press down but not to hard so the glue does not seep out underneath.
5. Add a line of hot glue directly onto the trim of the pocket lining and press the last large pipe cleaner onto it. Be sure to lift the pockets as you press to ensure they do not get glued shut.
6. Cut 4 pieces .625" of the regular pipe cleaner.
7. Place one dot of glue at the tie backs tip and press the edge of one of the .625" pieces of pipe cleaner to in. Flip over and add one more dot of glue. Fold over and press to seal. Repeat this process 3 more times.
8. Remove any excess dry hot glue strings.
Don't Forget To