My kiddo sure does love to create all sorts of things on paper. She brings home many masterpieces from school throughout every week and she sure is talented. I bet you have a talented kiddo too. Showcasing their art work is a great way show them your proud and want everyone to know it. This helps them take pride in their art and keep your fridge surface looking organized. Our refrigerator displays her masterpieces usually with a simple magnet. Not anymore, I decided to go one step further. Below you will find the most easy tutorial on how to make your own Magnetic Refrigerator Art Frame!
WHAT YOU NEED:
8x10 Picture Frame (standard school art size)
4 - 6 Heavy Duty Magnets
Super Glue (Adheres to your frame surface; wood, plastic, metal, etc.)
HOW TO MAKE:
STEP 1: Remove glass and insides of picture frame and discard, leaving only a frame.
STEP 2: On the backside of your frame superglue the heavy duty magnets on all sides on the frame. (Shown below) Allow to set/dry for 24 hours.
STEP 3: Place frame over your child's art and attach to your fridge. Viola, Framed Art!
* You can choose to keep the glass and simply super glue it into the inside edges of the frame and let set/dry for 24 hours. My child likes to move her art around and a simple frame dropped is much safer than one with glass. No risk of broken glass.
* You can also cut a piece of plastic and replace the glass piece. This allows your art to be front protected and your kiddos without the risk of glass.
* Paint the frames yourself to give a personal touch. You can get your kiddo to decorate their own frame and display art within their own masterpiece.
WHERE TO BUY:
* You can find everything you need at your local craft store like Michael's or Hobby Lobby.
* You can also but everything you need online:
Disclaimer: This post does contain affiliate links.