Always on the go makes a hurried meal. When I am rushed (which I always seem to be), I can get a bit carried away when cutting my ingredients. To prevent the painful scrapes or worse I wanted to give Stark Safe Cut Gloves a chance to save my hands from any further torture.
- INDUSTRY LEADING QUALITY | 4X stronger than leather with EN388 Level 5 cut resistant protection. This product goes through a 3 stage quality assurance process for protection and peace of mind for our customers.
- SNUG FIT. These gloves are made to be snug for optimal dexterity and grip.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, COMFORTABLE | Breathes so you can perform tasks without extreme discomfort. Glove fits either left or right hand.
- FOOD SERVICE SAFE | Great anti-bacterial prevention with a protective layer between you and your tools. Made from food grade polyethylene and cutting edge silica based fibers. Great for ALL kitchens, restaurant or home!
- MULTIPLE USES | Great Food preparation and processing, chopping and cutting vegetables, potatoes, meat, poultry. Not recommended for large machine operation.
- WORLD CLASS SERVICE | They believe that you, the customer, should make the final call on product performance. Each one of their customers is provided a safety specialist who will help answer questions, provide care instructions, and make sure you are 100% satisfied! Customer satisfaction is their #1 priority!
These gloves are great to have when chopping vegetables, fruit and more. I have small fingers and like to get pretty close to them when I cut my items. This also makes quite a few close calls when it comes to harmful accidents like cutting myself. Having Stark Safe Gloves to protect my hands has put me at ease knowing I have the added protection when needed. What makes these gloves even more wonderful is that they are machine washable! In the wash they do not any of their protective structure, shrink or damage other items. In cases where you are using a sharp object like a knife, it's always better to be safe than sorry. Recommended when teaching children in the kitchen even if they never touch a knife. You never know what a child may get a hold of in the kitchen, even in a split second. These gloves will not protect from punctures but when used in a cutting motion they safely protect your hands as intended.
Connect with Stark:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.