Remember this post from late September? Free BOX from Good Housekeeping! Stuffed with Beauty Products, Oprah Book and More! FIRST 5,000! - If you do then you probably signed up to get one. If you were one of the first 5,000 people, you received this or will. What's inside?
WOW! What an awesome box and I am very pleased with the contents. Inside the box:
- USPS Priority Mail Sm. Flat Rate Box
- Tracy Reese Special Offer
- RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream (trial size)
- Harper's Bazaar Fashion: Your Guide to Personal Style Book
- Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lip Gloss (2 trial sized)
- REMBRANDT Intense Stain Dissolving Strips
- Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion (trail size)
- Sony/RED Compilation CD
- SOHO Beauty Bag
I am not to sure if all packages are the same. If you were one of the lucky 5,000 people to sign up, either you have already received this awesome package or it's on it's way. Congrats! This is just one of the many reasons why to make sure you follow Frugal Mom and Wife on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google Plus to get in on freebies like this!! Check out the latest list of Available Freebies!