Oh how DANGEROUS icy steps and sidewalks can be.
Most of us have had the honor of pouring bucket after of scalding hot
water on them, just to get by a few hours before it freezes again.
Or spending loads of money on harmful chemicals to put on them instead.
Not with this little recipe I came across. This will save you time & money.
~ NO FREEZE RECIPE ~
* 1 tablespoon of Dawn Dish Washing Liquid (or similar brand)
* 1 tablespoon of Rubbing Alcohol
* 1/2 gallon of Warm/Hot Water
* Mix ingredients in a large container or bucket.
* Poor directly on steps and sidewalks.
Now your all set! No need to worry, it won't freeze!
Be safer without spending tons of time & money.